Modernization of two sets of pumping modules, with drill pump drives based on frequency converters of CJSC “ASC” manufacture (“VARIANT” family).
Within the period from January to April, 2017 two drilling equipment sets for reconstruction of pumping modules of “Uralmash BU 3000 EUK-1(2)M” drilling rig were produced and shipped.
Check assembly and acceptance tests were conducted before shipment.
In the framework of modernization the following equipment was manufactured and delivered:
- drill pumps module – 2 pcs.;
- pumping modules equipment: supercharger pumps, dampers, suction header, supply header, pressure gauges, sensors, driving pulleys, banded belts, safety enclosures — for 4 sets of pumping modules;
- VFD container frame module – 2 pcs.;
- heat-insulated VFD container with converter transformer 2500 kVA, high-voltage unit, variable-frequency converters of CJSC “ASC” manufacture of “Variant” brand intended to control the drill pumps, process control system and electrical equipment package used for control of auxiliary mechanisms of pumping modules, tanks module and treatment unit – 2 sets;
- electric motors of drill pumps of “ABB” manufacture of АМА423 type – 4 pcs.;
- control console for drill pumps and auxiliary mechanisms of pumping modules — 2 pcs.;
control console for drill pumps to implement control from driller’s cabin (explosion-proof design) – 2 pcs.
During project implementation the frequency converters of “VARIANT” family were successfully applied. The project is outstanding for the fact that, upon JSC “CCK” customer request, the “ABB” inverters of “ACS-880” family were used as part of modular build of “VARIANT” converters, while lead-in control cabinet and ac/dc converter cabinet were designed and produced by CJSC “ASC”.
Within the period from the 10th to the 16th of May one equipment set was put into operation at Prirazlomnoye field.