Providing package of design and research works for local automated control systems at JSC “Vostochny port”.
The package of design and research works on local automated control systems was provided for the 3rd stage coal shiploader at JSC “Vostochny port” for Customer LLC “UGMK-Telecom” (UGMK holding).
The scope of activities of CJSC “ASC” specialists included working documentation and applied software development for the following local automated systems of the new 3rd stage port facilities:
- Automated control system for dust collectors of the 3rd stage car dumpers and conveyors.
- Automated control system for monitoring and diagnostics of vibration control sensors for the 3rd stage conveyors.
- Remote control system for the 3rd stage shunters.
- Automated control system for integration of crushing and grading plants 55 and 56 with process control system of master control station of shiploader-3.
- Automated control system for integration of corers No.63, 64 and weights No.57, 58, 59 with process control system of master control station of shiploader-3.
These control systems enable creating an integrated process control system for shiploader-3 and automatizing the equipment monitoring and control processes to the greatest possible extent to improve its performance.