Supply of electric equipment and control systems for JSC “Vostochny port” (the town of Nakhodka).
Manufacturing and supply of electric equipment and automation systems for the 3rd stage coal shiploader at JSC “Vostochny port” for Customer LLC “UGMK-Telecom” (UGMK holding) was finished. The scope of supply of CJSC “ASC” included development of design documentation, kitting, manufacturing and testing of non-standard equipment for the following 3rd stage port facilities:
- Control system cabinets and consoles for the 3rd stage car dumpers No.3 and No.4.
- Distributed signal I/O station cabinets for monitoring and control of the 3rd stage conveyors.
- Remote signal I/O station cabinets for monitoring and control of power equipment of the 3rd stage transformer stations.
- Control system and power equipment cabinets and consoles for the 3rd stage coal unloading machines No.3 and No.4.
- Power equipment cabinets 0,4 kV for motor control of the 3rd stage conveyors.
- Metal structures with conveyor belt break control sensors for the 3rd stage equipment.
All equipment was tested in CJSC “ASC” laboratory in shops No.1 and No.2 under supervision of specialists of Customer – LLC “UGMK-Telekom”. All cabinets of CJSC “ASC” manufacture come with all relevant certificates for use and warranty for continuous trouble-free service.
The equipment supplied by “ASC” is currently mounted in the shiploader facilities at “Vostochny port” (the town of Nakhodka) where it is supposed to be put into commission soon.