Reconstruction of cement grinding department, compressor room department, transformer substation. The town of Korkino, Chelyabinsk region.
The works on «Reconstruction of cement grinding department, compressor room department and transformer substation at LLC «Dyckerhoff Korkino Cement» (LLC «SLK Cement» Korkino affiliate) resulting in installation of the new state-of-the-art cement mill No.204 were completed.
The design works were fulfilled within the period from September 2019 to December 2019. By Customer’s efforts the state expert review of the project was carried out. Over the period from April 2020 to May 2022 the CJSC «ASC» acted as General contractor for development of detailed design documentation, production and delivery of equipment, execution of electrical installation and commissioning works.
The scope of works included:
• Development of detailed design documentation for the following: high-voltage supplies, high-voltage switchgears 6 kV, power transformers 2500kVA, low-voltage switchgears 0,4kV, motor control and voltage distribution control — 230VAC and 24VDC MCC cabinets, signal input-output cabinets, local control panels).
• Production, purchase and delivery of new equipment, cable products and other equipment.
• Installation of all equipment and cable products envisaged by the project in question.
• Start-up and adjustment and commissioning activities.
• Full automation of cement mill No. 204, cement transport and silos 1-10 dedusting system.
Now control of the new mill is implemented in automatic mode by cement mill operator via operator workstation, which is located in existent cement mill control room. The master programmable logic controller (PLC) by “SIEMENS” series S7-416 is used as control system. Process visualization is implemented via workstation. The upper part of silos is also fully automated (cement transport control after cement mill and air dedusting and filtering control); remote control of cement level in cement silos and filter bag performance control are provided too.