Engineering potential, successful long-term experience in design and implementation of drive systems in different branches of industry allows to perform a full range of activities related to upgrade of installed equipment and replacement of analog control systems, protection systems, alarm systems, speed control systems with digital systems.
What we offer to our Customers:
- design and packaging of electric drives and control systems based on equipment produced by SIEMENS, ABB, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC, ALLEN-BRADLEY etc.;
- development and manufacture of packaged semiconductor converters for AC and DC drives with wide power range, soft starters for high voltage motors up to 10 kV;
- commissioning and service of electric drives and analog, digital and microprocessor-based control systems;
- upgrade of obsolete electric drives and automatic control systems of all levels;
- warranty and post-warranty repair of SIEMENS, ABB, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC equipment.
All works related to electric drives and automation from engineering to commissioning are executed in compliance with international electrotechnical standards.
Upgrade will lead to:
- Higher level of equipment reliability.
- Wider opportunities for equipment diagnostics.
- Possibility of software-based configuration of the drive control system.
- Possibility to connect to upper level system.